The philosophy of Turn-About Ranch can be summarized in six simple words: Real ranch. Real values. Real change.
At Turn-About Ranch, we place great emphasis on providing authentic experiences through which our students can learn and grow. Because we are a real, working cattle ranch, students come to appreciate that what they do isn’t “busywork” or punishment – they are completing important tasks that are essential to the continued productive operation of the ranch.
As students begin to embrace the concept of the value of real work, they begin to take a greater pride in their work, and develop a strong sense of ownership over their responsibilities.
We talk a lot about values at Turn-About Ranch. Real values are something teens often forget or ignore as they get caught up in popularity contests, the desire to get the latest gadgets, and the hunger to appear “cool” in the eyes of their peers.
We are a Christian-based residential treatment program. We teach traditional ethics and morals and remind troubled teens how important the values of honesty, respect, teamwork, and accountability are to their success.
At Turn-About Ranch, once-troubled teens discover the great rewards of working within a family, developing trust toward one another, and earning respect.
Real change happens when young people learn the value of a day’s work, experience the power of working in cooperation with others, and develop stronger senses of accountability, respect, and compassion.
Also, as a proud member of CRC Health Group, we embrace CRC’s six core values:
• Clinical Excellence – We tirelessly pursue the best possible clinical outcomes for our customers.
• Integrity – We accept only the highest standards with respect to honesty, ethics and morality.
• Open Communication – We promote an environment in which the sharing of knowledge, ideas and opinions is expected of everyone.
• Teamwork – We value the power of teamwork in every facet of our company.
• Mutual Respect – We foster a culture in which individual skills, experience and talent are valued and used to our customers’ advantage.
• Passion – We naturally demonstrate a passion in all that we do for our customers and employees.